LAST UPDATED: January 11, 2017
1. USER ACCOUNTS.
2. USE OF THE SITE.
SiteGo grants you a limited license to access and use the Site. The license does not include a right for you to: (a) download (other than page caching) or modify any part of the Site without the express written consent of SiteGo; (b) use the Site for any resale or commercial use; (c) make any derivative use of the Site; (d) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site; or (e) use any data mining, spiders, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in connection with this Site. Further, you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SiteGo or its affiliates and licensors without the express written consent of SiteGo. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing SiteGo, or its affiliates' name or trademarks without the express written consent of SiteGo. SiteGo reserves the right to terminate your use or permission to use this Site if it discovers any unauthorized use by you of this Site.
In using the Site, you will not engage in conduct that may be considered illegal or tortious including, without limitation, disclosing personally identifiable information, cyber-bullying or harassment, infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of third parties and/or directly or indirectly sending junk mail, or spam to third parties.
4. INFORMATION POSTED TO WEB SITE.
This Site may have certain areas which allow you post or otherwise upload information, text and other content (User Content). With respect to User Content, you grant SiteGo a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right and license use, reproduce, modify, publish, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part). Further, you represent and warrant that: (a) you own or have rights to use the User Content granted above; (b) such User Content will not violate the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party; and (c) SiteGo will not be liable and/or responsible to any third party for additional rights or royalties for User Content. In the event SiteGo receives complaints and/or notification of possible infringement attributable to User Content, SiteGo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove such User Content and will have no liability to you for such action.
5. LINKING TO THIS SITE.
A WEBSITE THAT LINKS TO THIS SITE:
- May link to, but not replicate SiteGo's content.
- May not create a browser or border environment around SiteGo's content.
- Must not imply that SiteGo is endorsing it or its products.
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with SiteGo.
- Must not present false information about SiteGo' products or services.
- Must not use the SiteGo logo without permission from SiteGo.
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
6. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
This Site including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, streaming media, data compilations, information, software and other material, is the sole property of SiteGo or used under licensed. No underlying right, title or interest in or to any of the foregoing will pass or transfer to you to by virtue of using the Site.
SiteGo and all other related trademarks (including, without limitation, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names) displayed within Site are trademarks of SiteGo and are protected by U.S. and international law (SiteGo Marks). The SiteGo Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service without SiteGos express written permission. All other trademarks not owned by SiteGo but appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are used under license.
SiteGo does not accept unsolicited feedback, suggestions or other information about SiteGo, the Site or any other SiteGo products and services. SiteGo will be free to use, without any further compensation, any feedback provided by you to SiteGo for any purpose, such as improving its products and services (including the Site) or creating derivative technologies based upon such feedback. All feedback provided by you is free of any third party rights or encumbrances.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SiteGo MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE OF THE SUITABILITY OF THE SITE FOR YOUR PURPOSES, THAT THE USE OF THE SITE OR USER ACCOUNT WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SITE WILL FUNCTION PROPERLY IN COMBINATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGY, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS OR DATA.
- THIS SITE AND USER ACCOUNTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS" AND ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. FURTHER, SiteGo MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT RESIDING ON THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- THIS SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTERRUPTION, LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF INTERNET APPLICATIONS AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND SiteGo IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM EVENTS BEYOND SiteGoS REASONABLE CONTROL. SiteGo DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM SiteGo ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
13. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
When you visit the Site or send Communications to SiteGo, you are communicating with SiteGo electronically, and by doing so you consent to receive communications from SiteGo electronically. SiteGo may also communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that SiteGo provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
14. SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY.
4615 193rd PL SE
Issaquah, Washington 98027